What could cause this to happen ?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joanne7174

Reaction score
I have a client whoI have been doing nails on for about 4 months, I use Nsi attraction. She has been very happy with her nails and so have I. Yesterday she came and had infils done and tonight she has telephoned me to say she has got sore blisters on her hands. The products used are exactly the same as before as I havent used new liquid powder or primer even my prep products are all the same bottles. I could possibly understand a reaction if a new batch of product has been used. I have said I will take a look tommorrow when I get to work (she works next door to me ) But to be honest I dont really know what to do or say. Should I offer to remove them or will this only make the problem worse? Any comments or advice would really be appreciated.

Thanks in advance
Joanne

I have a client whoI have been doing nails on for about 4 months, I use Nsi attraction. She has been very happy with her nails and so have I. Yesterday she came and had infils done and tonight she has telephoned me to say she has got sore blisters on her hands. The products used are exactly the same as before as I havent used new liquid powder or primer even my prep products are all the same bottles. I could possibly understand a reaction if a new batch of product has been used. I have said I will take a look tommorrow when I get to work (she works next door to me ) But to be honest I dont really know what to do or say. Should I offer to remove them or will this only make the problem worse? Any comments or advice would really be appreciated.

Thanks in advance
Joanne

IF SHE HAS HAD AN ALLERGIC REACTION DUE to OVER EXPOOSURE THEN THAT HAPPENS OVER TIME and NOT OVER NIGHT!! DO NOT REMOVE THEM UNTIL SUCH TIME AS THE REACTION TO HER SKIN HAS SETTLED DOWN. Sorry for the caps.

Thank you for your quick response. What has caused the over exposure ? sorry if i seem ignorant.

It could be to a number of things.

Anything that repeatedly touches her skin (that shouldn't such as; monomer, adhesive, acetone etc) could have caused this.

What would be the best course of action for me to take with this client ?

What would be the best course of action for me to take with this client ?

Wait and see and look carefully at how you apply your product.

If the product stays on the nails all well and good .. if it is touching the skin repeatedly then it is really down to you that this has happened. Over exposure does not happen without repeatedly touching the skin with products that should not be touching the skin.

You really need to be careful to work with presicion and great care.

Latest posts

Back