What do you all offer in your facials?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Deborah1611

Reaction score
Hey just a wee thread on what all you include in your facials and luxury facials

I offer a mini facial which includes cleanse, scrub, face mask, tone and moisturise

Then my luxury facial includes double cleanse, scrub, face mask or paraffin wax treatment, facial massage, tone and moisturise

Then if clients wants can add a head massage to either facial (I charge £5 extra) xx

Sent from my SM-T210 using SalonGeek mobile app

We are trained to do: double cleanse, tone, exfoliate, extractions & steam, massage, masque and moisturise & eye gel or cream :)

This is in college excluding the electrical treatments, but as we use dermalogica and I cannot afford that I am thinking of ways how to plan my facials for my home salon, so this thread would be great to follow :)

Also is Kaeso an ok brand to use? I have just started buying my own facial stuff last week and have no clue what to charge!
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1393334908.078543.jpg

i use kaeso and absolutey love it

Another vote for kaeso products :)

We offer express: double cleanse, exfoliate, massage face, shoulders head and neck, tone & moisturise.

Prescriptive: double cleanse, steam & extraction, exfoliate, massage face head neck & shoulders, serum, masque, hand & arm massage, tone & moisturise.

Another vote here too on the Kaeso facial products.

Ooh looks like Kaeso is a popular brand so! I thought it was just more for the relaxation rather than results but cannot afford anything else!

They have a overly smell and texture!i vote for them too lol

Love Kaeso! I use this for my facials & the products smell gorgeous :) love the massage cream x

Double cleanse, exfoliation, extractions. Masque. While eating for masque neck and shoulder or hand and arm massage. Steam towel off toner, moisturizer sunscreen and eye cream.

Can I just ask about the steam towelling?
I don't have a towel warmer but I know people use hot water and towel cloths to remove products to introduce the steam.
I tried this the other day and found it v difficult to use the cloths though them flipping all over the place!any tips?

I have a steam cabbie but I've seen therapist do it with a crock pot at low heart. I've seen warmers at trade shows for mobile therapists as well.

I think the answer would be when you are keeping them warm, wring them really well so it's not all over the place.

I kind of do them in a horseshoe on the face if that makes sense? And twist the towel diagonally.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Just read the the whole thread, am surprised by how many people on threads in the last few weeks dont massage in a facial. I'd consider that the main thing as a client, or I could just buy products and do it myself? (Thinking as a client).

I also use kaeso for my facials, manicures an pedicures I love the smells! :) I trained with dermalogica too but preferred kaeso xx

Another vote for kaseo I use some of their mani/pedi products too fab quality for the prices they charge x

I kind of do them in a horseshoe on the face if that makes sense? And twist the towel diagonally.

Thanku;-)

Latest posts

Back