What do you charge for...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

peartree

Reaction score
Hi geeks just wondering what the going rate is for the following please?

Crystal manicure (all nails)
Crystal manicure (just one nail)
Crystal pedicure (all nails)
Crystal pedicure (just big toe)

Caviar manicure (all nails)
Caviar manicure (just one nail)

Gelish rock star (all nails)
Gelish rock star (one nail)
On both fingers and toes

Kooky wraps on all nails (fingers and toes)
Kooky wraps (just on one nail)
Only reason I ask this one is that my wraps don't seem to do very well 😁

Anyone tried the kooky typsys?
Keep looking at them but not got as far as ordered them yet lol!
How much you charge for these and can they only be used with gel polish?

Any help would be good as I'm trying to bring in new clients, as the weather is bad clients just aren't booking for pedicures or tans 😔

Many thanks 😊

Last edited:
Hi peartree, price vary depending on your location as well as other factors. When I was working my pricelist I checked all the salons in the area, and took it from there. Then for example say you were to charge £20 for a full set of a treatment, i work out the accent nail prices as a fraction of that so charge £2 per nail.
Ive seen a lot of threads on pricing, if you pop a couple of keywords in the search box you should find loads :o) hope that helps xxx

Hi peartree, price vary depending on your location as well as other factors. When I was working my pricelist I checked all the salons in the area, and took it from there. Then for example say you were to charge £20 for a full set of a treatment, i work out the accent nail prices as a fraction of that so charge £2 per nail.
Ive seen a lot of threads on pricing, if you pop a couple of keywords in the search box you should find loads :o) hope that helps xxx

Thanks... Yes I did try looking in the search but could find any prices... Will try different key words 😊

Latest posts

Back