What do you think of these colours?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Amandahartly

Reaction score
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1463596803.709227.jpg

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1463596822.427991.jpg

I've found this on Pinterest, this is how I'm having mine done tomorrow, just a bit unsure that these are the right colours as this method is also with different pictures! X

Well I wouldn't say that root colour looks like a mix of 7n & 7g :confused: id say more ash maybe a 7na or 7an, could you just show the stylist the pic and let her formulate for you?

She got the colours yesterday, I said no way is that gold. I'll go & pick them up this morning. If I get a 7n & 7na? Last time she put 8na through it it went khaki looking x

Well I wouldn't say that root colour looks like a mix of 7n & 7g :confused: id say more ash maybe a 7na or 7an, could you just show the stylist the pic and let her formulate for you?

Used 7na & 7n & it's really warm [emoji85]

Go over it with a 7a, i doubt it will look khaki, that mix dosent have enough a in it, sorry I diddnt reply sooner!

Go over it with a 7a, i doubt it will look khaki, that mix dosent have enough a in it, sorry I diddnt reply sooner!

I'll put some 7a lowlights through it. The blonde looks a shitty colour too from 10p which I don't understand!

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1463764150.907228.jpg

It's a bit yellow from a 10p :/ the 7a I'd expect to look quite grey too but it dosent? maybe it needed a 6a? Next time perhaps apply 6a from roots down & re lighten the balayge then do the 10 p again, or even a 10v

Thank you. Yeah it's really warm I don't get it at all! X

Ive always thought a p isn't strong enough to make much of a difference, I used to argue my butt off in college that we should use v but they'd always say noooo use a p... I always use a v now I'm out on my own lol, I've had some issues latley too with taking highlights back to natural for a Balyage, I used a 5.1 (blue based) recently on a client but it looked very warm where it blended out over the demarcation line, it's too hard to pre pig I think when doing a style like this, and the colours can act quite unpredictability

Latest posts

Back