What do you wear?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thompson24

Reaction score
Hi guys what do you wear in your salon? do you wear your own clothes or do you have polo shirts? uniforms etc? Im opening a new salon and think uniforms or polo shirts as everyones the same?

what do you guys do?

Mx

My hairdressers express their creativity! the therapists wear black tunics and trousers.

What about a colour scheme for your hairdressers instead of uniform , for example black white and pillarbox red ( yeah yeah i know BORING!!) or chocolate brown , teal and hot pink, then they can be true to their own style with some guidelines. Obviously you would have to consider your decor , gowns and towels ect when choosing a colourscheme.
Also if this were taken on board its always a good idea to make everone aware of what is NOT acceptable or inappropriate in your opinion, eg very short skirts , sandals , denim , creased / dirty clothes ( unless supposed to be!)ect!!!!Ha Ha my first rule would be no Thongs on show euwwhhh!!!!!
I know it sounds obvious but you would be surprised!

Latest posts

Back