What does your skin care regime involve?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What does your skin care involve?

• Absoloutely nothing

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Just water twice a day

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Just cleanse with anything

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Cleanse, tone and moisturise

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Very rigid and detailed regime

Votes: 9 75.0%

• Total voters
Well that would have to be environ. You could literally get away with a cleanser and a moisturiser if you're super lazy lol .

Vic x
I use environ too, im just finishing my hnd at college but did my training with environ also. I cannot see past their products xx

I'm one of these "sensitive souls" Teehehe!:D I have in the past been on my high street goodies, which i will use occasionally- depending on how dry my skin is feeling. I tend to still use my st ives to scrub off fake tan off my body after ive done a tan on someone else- i just get so brown lol!

I have used shanaz Hussain products which if you havent tried are ayurvedic and it might be overpowering scent wise, but it truely works overnight on my Indian olive skin. I was very astonished on how quickly my skin had absorbed and changed literally OVERNIGHT! It's au natural and i tend to dip back there occasionally when i have a flare up! I can also see why so many Asian therapists go to this range, it really does wonders.

I do use what i retail.(Environ & Image) So i do alternate especially at the moment due to it being soooo cold. I wasn't as strictly regimented for 2 weeks whist i was ill i could tell the difference. Good skin deserves good times! xoxo

I retail Environ Skincare and use sebuwash to cleanse, sebutone to tone avst 5 moisturiser cquence eye gel and Rad SPF. I exclude the toner and SPF for night.
The salon i worked in is closed now So i no longer use the environ df machine. Personally i think there is nothing like it on the market, one day i will stock it once i get fully established. Im going on work experience through college and i picked a salon that has environ....im excited to say the least
One thing i dislike is even though you have done the training, you cant purchase stock for yourself unless your in salon. Wish they would change that lol saying that its worth paying retail price for with the results you get. Hats off to doctor des ✋ x

The salon i worked in is closed now So i no longer use the environ df machine. Personally i think there is nothing like it on the market, one day i will stock it once i get fully established. Im going on work experience through college and i picked a salon that has environ....im excited to say the least
One thing i dislike is even though you have done the training, you cant purchase stock for yourself unless your in salon. Wish they would change that lol saying that its worth paying retail price for with the results you get. Hats off to doctor des [emoji113] x

Totally agree nothing like it! Good luck with you work experience.

I can't believe how many people use toners! You couldn't pay me to use one haha.

I use all Aestheticare skin products and that's what I retail.

I cleanse and serum at the least and I have an exfoliator and mask which I use a few times a week. Pretty simple really but that routine suits my skin type. There's no use you just picking which ever sounds best you need to go to a salon and get testers.
Xx

I can't believe how many people use toners! You couldn't pay me to use one haha.

I use all Aestheticare skin products and that's what I retail.

I cleanse and serum at the least and I have an exfoliator and mask which I use a few times a week. Pretty simple really but that routine suits my skin type. There's no use you just picking which ever sounds best you need to go to a salon and get testers.
Xx
Why don't you use a toner? x

Why don't you use a toner? x

Why do people use Toners? It does nothing for me except dry out my skin with those ingredients.
If your using a treatment cleanser for a purpose why would you tone after?
Xx

Why do people use Toners? It does nothing for me except dry out my skin with those ingredients.
If your using a treatment cleanser for a purpose why would you tone after?
Xx

I love my toner they are used to balance the skins ph and remove any cleanser residue. Maybe you are using the wrong toner as it shouldn't dry your skin out. I find my toner really hydrating. I use Dermalogica multi active toner xx

An environ toner has penetrant enhancers, but agree that many are alcohol water or flower water x

I love my toner they are used to balance the skins ph and remove any cleanser residue. Maybe you are using the wrong toner as it shouldn't dry your skin out. I find my toner really hydrating. I use Dermalogica multi active toner xx

I have once had dermalogica toner sprayed on me in college and have never touched one since. I think it's an outdated product, how do they balance the PH?
Xx

my routine in the morning is cleanse tone serum eye cream and moisturiser and evening is oil cleanse then cleanser tone serum and moisturiser. i try to do a mask twice a week and peel depending on type every two weeks to a month between each but havent dont one for a while so next tim i have some free time i will do one.

Latest posts

Back