What else do I need for spray tan?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

claireyfairy

Reaction score
Hi im excited to have booked my spray tan course finally and ordered my kit.
What else will I need?
My kit has tent, machine, solution, disposables (sticky feet, hair cap etc)
Im thinking I still need barrier cream of some kind? Couch roll? Any thing else? Trying to be organised so I can get practising straight after my training. Thank you :)

Definitely barrier cream, couch roll (although I use kitchen roll), towels for bottom of tent and clip on light with daylight bulb. A funnel to pour your solution back into the bottle is really handy too!

You will need a decent holdall to carry everything around in. Black towels to put in the bottom of your tent. I also have a big black sheet to cover floors before I put the tent up. A little pair of plyers are handy for getting the needle out of your gun for cleaning. Barrier cream (I just use normal moisturiser, does the job). Client disclaimer / record cards, diary for appts (I don't trust technology and like them all written down) buffing mitts for perfect hands and feet. Wipes are handy for your own hands between appts if you happen to get and tan on them. Spare solution cups. Sticky labels so you know exactly what's in each cup. Insurance, business cover on your car insurance if your mobile. That's all I can think of just now. Good luck xx

Tent
Machine
Gun
Spare cups
Cup of water
Solutions
Funnel
Gloves
Towels for floor inside tent
Matt for floor
Clip on light
Baby wipes
Buffing mitts
Aqueous cream
Bin bags
extension lead
Oil free make up remover
exfoliating mitts
Hair clips
Disposable Knickers
Disposable Hats
Sticky feet if you want them (I don't)
Disposable bras if you want them (I don't)
Nose filters if you want them
Business cards
Change
Price lists
Aftercare forms
A Bit Of Rough cloths for retail
Holdall to carry it all

Plus everything else mentioned ;)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Thank you thats v helpful :) x

Latest posts

Back