What else? What next?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

purpleivy

Reaction score
I'm going to have a home 'salon/treatment room' as soon as our new extension is built and in use (said room is currently temporary kitchen).

I already hold Massage, SPorts Massage, Indian Head Massage certificates. Also recently done manicure, pedicure and Biosculpture nails.

I'm hoping that someone (or more than one someone) has advice to offer on what other beauty treatments it would be worth my while considering. I think that it would be good to be able to offer Facials/Facial Massage.

I suppose I'm wondering what area the treatments that are most in demand.... I had thought about waxing, but really not sure about this.....Did anyone else have doubts about doing waxing?

Waxing and Spray Tanning seem to be popular add-on services, they appear to be in demand and that's what you want and need in an add-on serivce.

Feel a bit squeamish about waxing other people, happily do what is on my own legs.... not much as I have Alopecia...... perhaps I could get over it!

I'm sure with good training you could get over it. waxing is a popular service and probably always will be, nearly all women use a method of hair removal, the start up costs are not huge and as said, there is always a demand.

Facials are great but you have to bear in mind that once you have paid for your training you have the outlay of quality products, and trying to get people to see facials as necessity raher than luxury.
Assaid in previous hread spray tanning seems to be popular- may
be look at your competition and see what they are not offering, but should be!
Hths:)

Latest posts

Back