What insurance do I need?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Toots

Reaction score
:confused: What kind of Insurance do I need to be a Manicurist working from home and being mobile? Where do I get it from?

Proffessional beauty do insurance - www.professionalbeauty.co.uk

£34.50 - £44.50 depending on what treatments you need to be insured for.

and Ant do as well but not sure of there details, do a search and have a lokk to see what others have already said.

xx

funkyfingers10 said:
Proffessional beauty do insurance - www.professionalbeauty.co.uk

£34.50 - £44.50 depending on what treatments you need to be insured for.

and Ant do as well but not sure of there details, do a search and have a lokk to see what others have already said.

xx

Ya beat me to it Pen !

The ANT also do insurance, similar sort of prices, depends what treatments you want to be covered for.

Tel: 01622 740 040 or try www.ant.uk.net - not looked at the site yet though so don't know what's on it....

Thanks ladies.

Would all mobile manicurists out there have insurance cover?
Why would you have it? and what would happen if you don't have it?

I am mobile and would nto be without my insurance - I go to clients homes and if anything was to happen - for the sake of £34 ( I use professional beauty) I would rather have it than not!

any mobile nail technician should have it for peace of mind and you are performing a treatment on someone. I cannot stress enough that if anything went wrong, you could be sued for a hell of a lot of money which could ruin you. People love to sue - so for the price of a set of nails or two rebalances- it is worth it!

Not just any MOBILE tech should have insurance - ANY tech or beauty therapist should have insurance.

Why do you need it? I take it you don't drive around in an uninsured car?

It shows your client you are serious about your business, and also that you have a proper qualification certificate (or at least, it should do, I know ANT ask for proof of qualification).

It protects YOU in case of any accidents. What would happen if you accidently squirted monomer from your pipette and it went into a clients eye?? Insurance would protect you in the event of a claim against you.

For the sake of a few quid a year, it's not worth the risk of NOT having insurance.

Thanks all, for the advise.

Latest posts

Back