What is everyone's preferred make for colours?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lea2721

Reaction score
ive nearly completed my level 2 at college we use wella but i want to see what over peoples views are on which brand to do a colour course on . what has the best colour selection etc does any one have a course to recomend? any advice please x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

I origanally trained with Wella but have recently started to use Matrix. i still love the blondes in Wella but Matrix browns, reds and grey coverage are all excellent. I do think that its great to be familiar with more than one colouring range and take from each what you prefer x

do matrix do like colour courses i know ill learn more when i do my level 3 but my friend went on a wella day course and she said she learnt a lot of info x

and yea i find the reds and browns in wella is ok but from reading on her every one does seem to rate matrix so must be good x

yes, they do the Happy Hours which tend to be free, but to behonest the first one I attended, I felt a bit lost as I wasn't familiar with their products After the course the educator gave me one of the product manuals and since then each course I attend I'm learning more and more.

ive nearly completed my level 2 at college we use wella but i want to see what over peoples views are on which brand to do a colour course on . what has the best colour selection etc does any one have a course to recomend? any advice please x

I've used loreal, wella and now use affinage and I love it!
I believe no range is perfect though and bleach wise, I'm considering changing to matrix vlight as a trial run :)

Matrix all the way

yes, they do the Happy Hours which tend to be free, but to behonest the first one I attended, I felt a bit lost as I wasn't familiar with their products After the course the educator gave me one of the product manuals and since then each course I attend I'm learning more and more.

how do i find out when there running etc x

I've used loreal, wella and now use affinage and I love it!
I believe no range is perfect though and bleach wise, I'm considering changing to matrix vlight as a trial run :)

i know thats why i want to do a few courses just to educate my self further and develop my knowledge then i guess ill find my niche but i defo want to fimd out more about matrix x

I like schwartscopf, trained with wella and clynol and don't rate them at all. I used matrix for years but my warehouse dosent stock it, but being used to schwartscopf I decided to go with them as there is a huge range and the coverage is only surpassed by matrix xoxo

I use Redken, which is owned by the same company as own matrix (l'Oreal).
Same lettering system.

MATRIX all the way, was on Wella but Matrix is sooooo much better, shine, tone and the coverage, and the new blondes are to die for !!!!!

Regards to courses MATRIX have FAB ones and they are all FREE, either contact matrix or your local dostributor for all there dates

I like schwartscopf, trained with wella and clynol and don't rate them at all. I used matrix for years but my warehouse dosent stock it, but being used to schwartscopf I decided to go with them as there is a huge range and the coverage is only surpassed by matrix xoxo

can i ask why you dont rate wella? will i find a better colour range in diffrent brands? and what about toners and demi colours in matrix and schwartscopf? as i find wellas range is very limited so is there more in diffrent brands x

MATRIX all the way, was on Wella but Matrix is sooooo much better, shine, tone and the coverage, and the new blondes are to die for !!!!!

Regards to courses MATRIX have FAB ones and they are all FREE, either contact matrix or your local dostributor for all there dates

ok thankyou will i find a contact num on there website and cant beleive there all free im defo going to book in to one i cant wait ill be to find out all i need to know on matrix then x

can i ask why you dont rate wella? will i find a better colour range in diffrent brands? and what about toners and demi colours in matrix and schwartscopf? as i find wellas range is very limited so is there more in diffrent brands x

Wella is gloppy, doesn't mix easy, u mix 3 colour to get one colour! So not true to search and it doesn't go very far,

iv always used Schwarzkopf, so cant really compare but iv never had any problems so no need to change,

i am trying to find a contact number for matrix and its driving mad i can not find one and i am trying to register on their website and it must be playing up keeps saying i need a password with at least six characters but i have put that does any one have a contact number x

i am trying to find a contact number for matrix and its driving mad i can not find one and i am trying to register on their website and it must be playing up keeps saying i need a password with at least six characters but i have put that does any one have a contact number x

What for? I can pm ya with it tomoz x

i think it depends where you live and how good your local rep is, i started with wella for years but fancied a change as colours kept getting discontinued, thought about matrix but the local rep was rubbish, no back up at all (maybe if i had bluerinse local would be different) so went with affinage as local rep is superb, always on call if needed, and never looked back, but i do still use different brands when needed, i.e majimeche for blondes, bit of wella for browns, indola for bleach, its all about trial and error, just use what you like and what gives the results you want and feel happy using

and i always use matrix color sync for quasi's

Latest posts

Back