What is juvexin

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pooh8bear

Reaction score
What is juvexin?????

hi Pooh.... Juvexin is a trade name (Trademarked by Global Keratin) for naturally extracted keratin rather than hydrolised keratin which is extraced by boiling sheeps wool.

That's interesting, Grant. Where did you get that info? My daughter is concentrating on BSKT for her project at uni this year and really needs this kind of information.
Thabks,
Tess

hi Pooh.... Juvexin is a trade name (Trademarked by Global Keratin) for naturally extracted keratin rather than hydrolised keratin which is extraced by boiling sheeps wool.

Many thanks Grant.x

Hi Tess.... I'll give you as much info as you need, as I have done a load of research, as our company will be distributing one of the products. As I said in my profile, I don't want to be biased about any one company's products in the public forums, as I'm not here to advertise anything, but to offer advice on any of the products I am familiar with. If you want to PM me with any specific questions, regarding brands, and will be more than happy to answer anything else here....

And you're welcome Pooh.... anything else, let me know
Cheers
Grant ;-) x

Latest posts

Back