What is Shellac

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lauz012

Reaction score
Hi I no this may sound silly to alot of people but I see alot about shellac on here what exactly is it
Thanks everyone

its a hybrid product, it applys like a polish and wears like a gel, so it lasts longer than a usual standard polish.

So is it just a trademark cause I use gellux so is it just the same as that then x

Shellac is a uv cured power polish
It applies like a polish & wears like a gel
It lasts 2 weeks
It soaks off in 10 mins
It requires no primer on the natural nail
it requires no prior buffing of the natural nail
It does not need to be buffed prior to removal

It is a fab product, I love it & so do my clients. :biggrin:

The original “power polish,” CND Shellac combines the ease of polish with incomparable high-gloss shine and extended-wear.

• No nail damage, because there's no filing required
• Easy on and easy off in just 10 minutes with safe, gentle ShellacTM Remover Wraps
• Patent-pending UV3 technology locks in the luster—for a fresh-from-the-salon look that lasts 14 days
• Faster service time for greater income potential

Shellac is different from all the other extended manicures on the market as they are Gel Polishes, Shellac isn't it is a Power Polish.

The original “power polish,” CND Shellac combines the ease of polish with incomparable high-gloss shine and extended-wear.

• No nail damage, because there's no filing required
• Easy on and easy off in just 10 minutes with safe, gentle ShellacTM Remover Wraps
• Patent-pending UV3 technology locks in the luster—for a fresh-from-the-salon look that lasts 14 days
• Faster service time for greater income potential

Shellac is different from all the other extended manicures on the market as they are Gel Polishes, Shellac isn't it is a Power Polish.

do you do courses? near elmsfield?

do you do courses? near elmsfield?

I don't personally as I'm in th North East of Scotland :)

Go on to sweetsquared.com or give them a call 0845 210 6060 and you will be able to find out where your closest CND Educator Ambassador is based :hug:

Latest posts

Back