What lamp do you use?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pippit

Reaction score
I have a lamp I use for mobile which I bought from Ikea. It's great apart from the base is very heavy to carry around.

I read I tread that I can't find now where some of you were talking about a lightweight lamp you use with a clip on it, with pads so you don't scratch clients furmiture and that can also clip to cushion or curtains.

Can anyone tell me where it is from or any other lamps like that and where I could buy one.

What is the lamp for? Are we talking infrared lamp or UV lamp? My guess is infrared but you need to make yourself clear.

Hi do you mean an led desk lamp? I got a small clip on one to start off with from B&Q but some others have bought one from Argos, is this the type you were meaning? ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1328898939.576897.jpg

Yes thats the sort of thing.

Sorry, I meant a lamp to give me extra light while working.

I have a lamp I use for mobile which I bought from Ikea. It's great apart from the base is very heavy to carry around.

I read I tread that I can't find now where some of you were talking about a lightweight lamp you use with a clip on it, with pads so you don't scratch clients furmiture and that can also clip to cushion or curtains.

Can anyone tell me where it is from or any other lamps like that and where I could buy one.

Hiya - Was it me on a thread about bags etc?
IKEA Lamp - JANSJÖ Clamp spotlight - IKEA
Light, bendy and clips to anything.

Latest posts

Back