What made your day today?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Coming home from work and snuggling up on the sofa with my two kitties!!

Finding out that a magic mike 2 is happening ;o)

3 1/2 Lbs off at SW this morning!:D

One of my colleagues successfully exercising her amazing de-escalation skills in a situation that had the potential to become quite nasty.

Meeting a new friend, laughing and coming home to homemade flapjack. :)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek mobile app

Meeting a new friend, laughing and coming home to homemade flapjack. :)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek mobile app

Did you meet up with Virtues?

My new manager at work gave me one almighty bollocking Friday and we had a massive row over a difference of opinion. Made my day today when she came and apologised and said she had spoken to HR and I was right and she was wrong.

What made my day yesterday was receiving an unexpected email saying "Congratulations on your pay rise!" :D:D:D

What made my day today was my little girl noticing the teddies (well, gingerbread men) on her vest and saying "teddy, teddy, teddy" for the first time :Love:

What made my day today was having the house to myself with no clients, no family, no interruptions. Bliss. So I sorted out my clothes and I have sooo many, and found items I forgot I had :D

The fact that I went to my new flat to see my fitted kitchen is almost complete & also that my sweet squared order will be delivered tomorrow with my new shellac colours, am I sad :(?

Getting trained today by Kim Lawless in a Female Intimate Waxing and meeting some really lovely ladies. X

I've seen scarier skirts on transvestites haha

Sent from my HTC Desire S using SalonGeek mobile app

Ha ha ha ......we did see a rather scary skirt on that 'man' !!!

........ we did laugh lots....

My second driving lesson :) feel much more confident already! Haha x

Receiving a big fat cheque from HMRC for the statutory maternity pay that my employer refused to pay me (now a year overdue!) and knowing that she's going to get a penalty for it!

Out of interest, does anyone know how much the fine is? I've read that it's £3,000 but I don't feel it's appropriate to ask HMRC as it's not really my business... it would put a big smirk on my face to know though :D

Ordering tickets to see my Hero, Paul Weller, at Warwick Castle in July. I'm so excited! :Love:

Coming home and when my puppy saw me her little face lit up x

Latest posts

Back