What made your day today?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JemimaFox

Reaction score
I just got the keys to my second salon...terrified but also excited!

What has made your day today? :)

I just got the keys to my second salon...terrified but also excited!

What has made your day today? :)

Wow how exiting congratulations and all the best for your new salonxxx

Im not feeling well and my fiance called in for lunch (also had a next delivery for me) a gorgeous dress so feeling happier now :) x x x

My daughter made my day today, I dropped her off at nursery and was waving to her from the window, she doesn't normally see me I just like to see she's in class but today she spotted me, waved blew me a kiss and then cut off eye contact and went and sat down on the mat. I was so proud of her and happy she doesn't make a scene going to nursery, she is so grown up! It put a smile on my face

Mine was just 5 mins ago. Was having one of those moments to myself when the wee one walked over, gave me a big hug, rubbed my head and said "I just love you soo much, right up to the sun and stars" :)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Doing some extra lunchtimes at the school to fill in for a few weeks, 10 kids came rushing up to me in the school playground today to give me a cuddle, and then they wanted to put me in 'jail' :Scared: crazy little minds they have :biggrin:

Got the results of my written pedicure exam. Passed with 100%!!

Just spent the day with my mum, nan and grandad and that always makes my day!! 😇

My full time day job is dental nursing. A patient gave us a card today and he'd write in it 'thank you for helping me overcome my ridiculous fear of dentists'
Very sweet of him

My six year old has spent the last few days complaining that her school shoes don't fit. They looked fine to me but she wouldn't let up so today after school I took her to Clarks. Her current shoes are a size 11 and she measured as a 10.5!! So, her feet have shrunk. No shoes required. It was all a ploy cos her best friend got new shoes and she wanted the same ones!

This made my day as it saved me £36.

Last edited:
Doing some extra lunchtimes at the school to fill in for a few weeks, 10 kids came rushing up to me in the school playground today to give me a cuddle, and then they wanted to put me in 'jail' :Scared: crazy little minds they have :biggrin:
Children are very intuitive.

After 8 years of waiting I finally got to have my consultation for my cosmetic surgery, and got to see pictures of what I should expect to look like afterwards :D :D

Walking my little girl to school earlier in the rain and I said I hate the rain, she replied that I must be stupid because if we didn't have rain and water then we would all die, she does make me laugh!

My six year old has spent the last few days complaining that her school shoes don't fit. They looked fine to me but she wouldn't let up so today after school I took her to Clarks. Her current shoes are a size 11 and she measured as a 10.5!! So, her feet have shrunk. No shoes required. It was all a ploy cos her best friend got new shoes and she wanted the same ones!

This made my day as it saved me £36.

Haha I used to do this! My mum never fell for it either

I spent the day being waxed and waxing at kim lawless speed wax training! I had a great day and thoroughly enjoyed myself! Can't wait for her next course now!!

My daughter calling me and telling me at the end, I love you, without me saying it first. It's her first phone and she's so excited so I think that may have something to do with it.

What REALLY made my day today was that my son was well enough to go to school today. He has been off school for the last 4 days with the worst case of man flu. He puts my husband to shame.

The sun came out for about 3 hours where I live!!! So I took my doggie for a nice long walk.... We enjoyed it.

My son comimg out of school with the "pride cup" for having a sensible attitude!!

Sent from my GT-I8190N using SalonGeek mobile app

Testing my new facial products on clients tonight and receiving brilliant feedback!
I've been working on the products for a long time so I'm over the moon :D

Making it back from my dog walk before the hail & sleet started ❄️ Xx

Nothing... god that's not good is it, I've had a crappy day though :(

I'm now racking my brain for something nice to say :(

Ah got it! My little boy told me how much he loved me and kissed his baby bro (in my belly) good morning :)

Aw I haven't had the best of days but it's nice to stop and think for a minute to realise it's not all bad.

Lovely thread :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back