What method?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jessica Parsons

Reaction score
Hi!
Just wondering the different techniques I can do,
I got a client who a natural base 6, this is her hair now, she wants it like the bottom picture, just wondering what you'd do to reach as best as the picture below, some people have said tint the whole hair one colour then bleach and tone, etc
Thank you!
IMG_3398_zps9o1riozt.png

Here's what she wants it like

IMG_3401_zpseqv9rvno.png
IMG_3401_zpseqv9rvno.png
[/URL][/IMG]

It looks to me like there is dye on there too, take a strand test see how well it lifts, I would tell her that it is achievable but definitely not in one sitting? Always over deliver not under achieve.... I agree but I wouldn't want to be too dark as it will make it harder to lift xxxxxx

I would so highlights. Root shadow and tone xxx

I would also do babylights and balayage combo then root shadow and tone :).
But I agree with the above that it looks tinted and may take a few sessions to get there :).
But I would say there's no point in doing a full head colour, that's just another layer of colour you'll have to cut through with the lightener

I'd remove all existing colour first and start with a fresh canvas and take it from there.
If she goes lower than a 6 at the root, she'll have banding when her roots come through. You'll have to keep lifting the bleached sections an inch or so upwards each time and she and might find the upkeep too much hassle.

Latest posts

Back