What offers/promotions bring your customers in?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kizzycat

Reaction score
I am hoping to open a new beauty room soon and I am looking ahead at special offers and promotions I can offer. I will be offering L&P, gel polish, wraps, spray tans and basic waxing (ie legs, underarms, bikini etc).

I will be based in a salon and the salon owner has said if I let her know what my promotions are then they will try to sell them, ie book in for a full set of L&P and get a spray tan half price or £x amount. So this prompted me to wonder what promotions seem to get your clients attention? which ones are the most popular?

Kizzycat, I can't answer as I'm in the same position (just started my own business but only been open for 3 weeks) so I'm hoping someone else can give you some tips. I have seen a lot of people say on here that refer a friend works rather well, so that may be something you could look into :)

hi theres a massive thread on here with lots of ideas sorry cant remember exact thread but in promotions or buisness ideas in the search its bound to come up.. good luck with the new buisness both of you xx

Sent from my GT-I9001 using SalonGeek

Oh yes thank-you I know which thread but I was looking more to see if combining a spray tan with a full set of acrylics or set of gel polish get half price spray tan. Things like that x

Oh yes thank-you I know which thread but I was looking more to see if combining a spray tan with a full set of acrylics or set of gel polish get half price spray tan. Things like that x

When I was in a salon (left about 3 weeks ago to go mobile) I only used to do offers like these at certain times of the year. For example I did a Valentines offer for £10 off when booking a Shellac mani and a spray tan together. Prompted a few clients to spend more than they usually would. I wouldn't do it constantly though.
Rhiannon x

Latest posts

Back