What on Earth???

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

loualarta

Reaction score
I got my beauty directory today and was flicking through it when I saw an advert for tooth gem etc when I noticed some called BIKINI GEMS!!! Gems for the bikini area:eek: Does anyone do this? What do you do? or am I just being thick? Would love to know!

these have been around for ages hun!
i have never come across anyone who's had them or wanted them but there must be a market for them cos smile gems have been advertising bikini gems for quite some time!
i showed them to my hubby when i was flicking through a trade mag and he seemed less than impressed!!!!

Hi
I do smile gems and have noticed these bikini gems and always wonder how do they stick on are they temp or for some time like the tooth gems, cant wait for a reply from someone that knows all.

Caroline

pellant said:
cant wait for a reply from someone that knows all.

tell me about it!! i'm intruiged!!!!

xx

Jennykins said:
tell me about it!! i'm intruiged!!!!

xx

Me too. I just cant imagine who would want this done. lol

all i know is that if u want it done u have to ask for a las vegas bikini!

come on there must be some one out there that knows a lot more on this subject - or are you just not letting on

Caroline

I saw this article in a mag at my doctors. I mentioned it to the nurse when I went in and she was telling me that she has seen some things when the ladies go in for there smears, but the absolute worst one was a lady who had feathers (white) down there!!!! Surely she must have done this herself???

Not sure how bikini gems work and must say I'm not too keen on the idea of having them or applying them - would you have to shave the clients first????

R

so many questions.......!!!!!!

Jennykins said:
so many questions.......!!!!!!

but no one is answering them

Caroline

i have faith in the geeks on here.....someone will come along and answer all of our weird and wonderful questions!

xx

Jennykins said:
i have faith in the geeks on here.....someone will come along and answer all of our weird and wonderful questions!

xx

they are all out tonight doing bikini gem parties, I wonder is one size fits all

Caroline

Jennykins said:

xx

Bikini Gems

The ultimate accessory to
add to the ultimate wax.
Bikini gems add that final
finishing touch to a Brazilian
or Hollywood wax.

All your waxing requirements undertaken using warm and hot wax

ermm look it up on google etc!!!:biggrin:
I'm not saying anything else for fear of getting a ban!:eek: :wink2:

So Judy
Do you do these

Caroline

Bling Bling Lol!!

As I understand it girlies, you can have somethingcalled the Bollywood wax, where you have the lot off, and......... wait for it........... bikini gems and henna tattoos!!! Real works of art!! Now Im an open minded gal but.....the mind boggles:rolleyes:

tamimac said:
I think its one of those 'special occasion' things:biggrin:

Ive got a wedding on saturday. lol

loualarta said:
Ive got a wedding on saturday. lol

Dont even think about adding this to your list for Friday love!! lol All I could offer you is some sequins from the boys art kit and a bit of blue tack!!:biggrin:

Latest posts

Back