What pedicure products do you use?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beauty_123

Reaction score
i am introducing foot treatments and wondered what's the best brand to use. I currently use OPI polishes and I have got skin truth pedi stuff however it is mint so when put in foot spa and heated boots it doesn't feel warm. I have just ordered some salon system Thai range and some stuff from ASP.

What do you use and have you tried any of the brands I have ordered?

Have a look a Cuccio's Pedi range. They do a fab foot file where you can change the grit stickers every time you've got a new client. I also love the products the the Creative Beauty Group are selling called Pure Organics. The Citrus Orange smells divine and has fab results

I use the salon system Thai range and always have! Was thinking of switching to cnd to match my manicure system but clients really like it so haven't felt a need to change it at the moment. I buy the full kit from Sally's which you get everything in and it all compliments foot spa and heated treatments (I use both boots and paraffin wax) really well. The foot masque is a warming one so doesn't go cold like peppermint does and the massage cream is lovely :)

I really like Kaeso mani and pedi products I use them with the Orly nail varnishes xx

I use:
Thai spa
Kaeso
CND spa - citron

All good but kaeso actually gets the most positive comments from clients

I use CND Spa bright citron

Latest posts

Back