What pet do you own?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[QUOTE=Nails

Awww bless him. Give him his fave dinner and some TLC and I bet he'll make a great recovery. Give him an extra stroke from me :) xxxx

My cat Flump trying to hide on my daughters bed!

Nails Awww bless him. Give him his fave dinner and some TLC and I bet he'll make a great recovery. Give him an extra stroke from me :) xxxx[/quote said:
Thanks :) he isn't doing so well today. He has been asleep all day, been down once for breakfast and hasn't moved of my bed once. Keep checking on him. I know it's to be expected but don't like him being poorly :( x

[QUOTE=Nails

Aww love him. I think it's to be expected though after what he's been through poor little thing. If you're really worried you could ring the vets for advice. Hoping he's on the mend soon xx

Just got myself a new baby! She's the little pug and is called Rosie, so that means I will have a mad house with 3 pooches, 2 bulldogs and a pug - I love my babies x

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1350600653.244411.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1350600653.244411.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 88
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1350600743.049936.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1350600743.049936.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 76
I've got 2 dogs Alfie the labradoodle and Betsy the cockerpoo. Guess who's the boss,lol

Alfie and Betsy.jpg

That's a great picture ^^
Cute! Xx

It's not my dog but he's my mum's (so kind of like mine)

He's called bear ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1350655447.702871.jpg

Latest posts

Back