What polish do you use with your stamping plates?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ElysianAnnie

Reaction score
Hey Geeks! I have recently brought a few MoYou stamping plates. I have also just ordered 2 MoYou polishes however they won't be here until the end of the week and I physically cannot wait until the end of the week to begin stamping! Just wondering if anyone has used any highstreet brand polishes that work with the stamping plates that I can quickly pick up so I can start playing around with them?! Thanks in advance xx

I had a play around with my plate and actually didn't get on well with the MoYou polishes. I had better results when using other polish, I have OPI and Essie but I think most polishes would work. I think it needs to be quite a thick polish [emoji5]️ x

Thank you makenna for taking the time to reply back [emoji51]!! That's great, I'll pick up one or two on my journeys! Xx

Mainly CND Vinylux, but I have a couple of MoYou polishes too.

I use Vinylux. Works great for stamping.

Thank you everyone! Xx

Watch Sarah R on YouTube, she has some fab reviews on stamping polish.

Models own chrome polishes from Superdrug are lovely for stamping. I also like Color Club polishes. Harp on it is a fantastic silver holographic. HTH x

Ive have also brought some MoYou plates and I was also unsure about what polishes work best. Ive got the MoYou polishes but am unsure if I like them.

How much do u charge clients stamps?

I've just purchased some moyou stamp plates also. I use IBD. Would that work ok with it?

I don't see why not Sarah [emoji4] x

Latest posts

Back