What price for a Vinylux mani?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tan Fairy

Reaction score
Can anyone let me know please what they are approx charging for a Vinylux manicure? :?:

I was told to add 30%

Sorry that's a typo 20%

I plan to keep my manicure prices the same. This is partly because i only recently redid my price lists and did a leaflet drop and partly because i think i will be phasing out my OPI polish and will just be offering Vinylux as my regular polish xx

I would keep mine the same as Vinylux is priced similarly to other pro polish lines. But, that's just me. :)

Mine are the same too.

Mine are staying the same vinylux is cheaper than OPI!

I'm completely moving to CND for l my natural nail services

X

Im also keeping mine the same. I have just redone all of my pricelists for one but mostly the outlay isn't much different AND clients will adore getting a premier service that lasts without the price hike and tell all their friends that i charge the same as their tech but it lasts soooo much longer ;)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

Can you do a file and polish with vinylux?

I am going to to discontinue my OPI mani/pedis and offer only shellac and vinylux.

I don't want to scrap file and polishes. But don't want to keep the OPI polishes either.

What is the general price that people charge for their regular mani? I charge £20 for Shellac and £15 for a regular manicure, which is file, cuticle work, polish, then hand cream, am I over charging? I have no trouble sorting out my Shellac prices but I struggle with the rest lol!

What is the general price that people charge for their regular mani? I charge £20 for Shellac and £15 for a regular manicure, which is file, cuticle work, polish, then hand cream, am I over charging? I have no trouble sorting out my Shellac prices but I struggle with the rest lol!

I charge £22 for shellac but I don't currently offer a normal manicure because I had no call for it.

My Vinylux should arrive tomorrow and I'm hoping it will change all of that! I'm think along the same lines as you with £15 to include cuticle work. Not sure if I will offer a basic file and polish or not x

I have a feeling OPI are going to be a bit annoyed with all this loss in custom haha, I've stopped using them too! lol x

My prices are going to be going up a little from 1st June. I will be pricing VINYLUX™ more than my regular mani charge because it is a different and fabulous product. The way it was explained to us at the event is you have your 3 levels of manicure now. Regular polish that lasts around 3 days, VINYLUX™ polish that lasts 7 days and then Shellac which lasts 14days+.

So VINYLUX™ is that in between product and so should be priced accordingly regardless what cost we get it at trade. It lasts better than regular polish so that should be taken into consideration in your pricing structure. I'll be charging around £18 for VINYLUX™ manicures.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

I charge £15 for a luxury manicure (includes file, cuticle work, hand massage and polish)

£20 for a CND almond Spa manicure (includes file, cuticle work, oil soak, exfoliation, masque, hand massage and polish)

I wont be charging extra for Vinylux with these services as polish comes as standard, but with my enhancement clients I will charge £3 extra as an addon service for polish using Vinylux. Otherwise I feel I would be loosing out as most of my enhancement clients have Shellac as an addon service of £7.50.

Although I will be increasing my Manicure prices later in the year by about £2.

Hi all

So with vinylux can you do a shape and polish with vinylux (no cuticle work or massage)?
A full mani (massage, cuticles etc) finishing with vinylux and a spa mani finishing with vinylux?

Does vinylux literally just replace the nail polish?

It sounds so simple but I'm so confused ha ha x

Can I ask what is the RRP for clients wanting to buy Vinylux colours/top coat.

Can I ask what is the RRP for clients wanting to buy Vinylux colours/top coat.

This has been discussed on here many times in several threads :)

£9.95 each top coat or colour seperately and a suggested retail price of 15.95 for the first top and colour bought together.

Thank you Fee sorry I did a search but couldn't find it, much appreciated x

Another thing to consider when pricing a Vinylux mani; no basecoat needed so you do save time. Another reason I won't put my mani prices up. :)

How much would you charge for it over enhancements? I charge £22 for enhancements or £30 for Shellac over enhancements - I've never used polish so don't have anything to compare prices to apart from Shellac.

I think I'll be able to lower my infill prices slightly simply for the fact that there won't be loads of time wasted buffing it off! Bonus! :)

Latest posts

Back