What results? A bet

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Laura Giles

Reaction score
I am debating with a friend of mine (also a professional) what result you would get mixing 2/3 of 8/9 with 1/3 of 0/65 and 3% peroxide. I am saying you should expect a mute rose gold but she says expect a more violet rose color. What do you reckon? BTW we are betting about £50 about this ha ha

Depends what your applying it on, I think it' a lot of mixtone to be a mute colour, I think it would be more towards a strong violet if it was on a clean level 10. But if it was still quite yellow I think it could be more of a rose gold.... I don' know where I would place my bet though!

Depends what your applying it on, I think it' a lot of mixtone to be a mute colour, I think it would be more towards a strong violet if it was on a clean level 10. But if it was still quite yellow I think it could be more of a rose gold.... I don' know where I would place my bet though!
We are going to test it on a strand of hair next few days on a level 10 but some gold in it!

Have you done it yet? I wanna see

I am debating with a friend of mine (also a professional) what result you would get mixing 2/3 of 8/9 with 1/3 of 0/65 and 3% peroxide. I am saying you should expect a mute rose gold but she says expect a more violet rose color. What do you reckon? BTW we are betting about £50 about this ha ha
I should imagine it would be less violet if you mixed with an 8 as there's more gold. I would say it definitely will be brighter when mixed with a 9

It’ll be pink

Latest posts

Back