What should I do?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brooke_09

Reaction score
I emailed loads of places for work experience and for a while no one replied now I have three places to go and see! like buses I know! anyway of course I am thrilled but I don't know what to do!

one I know the person as ive done treatments for her and the second one is probably the better one out of the two.... should I meet both people anyway?

tiaxx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Yes you should definatley go and see all the people who have offered you a place. Decide where you want to do your placement and thank the others for the offer but you have found somewhere, then make sure to tell them if they are still looking for someone you will advise the college they would take a student (so someone who hasn't been able to find somewhere themselves can go there instead).

hi baggybear thank you for your response :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

As Baggybear says, go to all three and then make your decision.
Be ultra polite and thank the remaining two for the opportunity as you might be re-applying to them for a paid job in the future.

When I've interviewed for staff, I obviously use their application form to determine a short list of candidates and there might be a clearly outstanding candidate on paper but once I've met them, I might change my mind and employ one of the other candidates. Always go with an open mind!

Latest posts

Back