What sounds better?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spoken-words

Reaction score
My prices for gel/acrylic are £23.

nail art will change depending on if they want, gems or bows or something more creative. so how shall i write this on my new price list?

INC nail art from £25

or nail art from £2?

:eek:

thanks

My prices for gel/acrylic are £23.

nail art will change depending on if they want, gems or bows or something more creative. so how shall i write this on my new price list?

INC nail art from £25

or nail art from £2?

:eek:

thanks

nail art from £2.00 is clear and will not be misunderstood.

God your nails are cheap chick x

Well when you have loads of people doing it for £10 and stuff, i cant go to high, i did to it for £20 and nail art £25 (unlimited, anything you want, amount of gems etc) for around a year and now i feel i have improved a lot, my nails last a long time, people are happy iv gone up a few quid.

Sent from my HTC Legend using SalonGeek

Well when you have loads of people doing it for £10 and stuff, i cant go to high, i did to it for £20 and nail art £25 (unlimited, anything you want, amount of gems etc) for around a year and now i feel i have improved a lot, my nails last a long time, people are happy iv gone up a few quid.

Sent from my HTC Legend using SalonGeek

I totally agree with this and know how you feel.....I keep mine around the same prices because of all the people charging on £10 for full sets including loads of nail art! Its crazy how they can be making anything really, but hey ho :lol:

Latest posts

Back