What system is this

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NeelieGel

Reaction score
Hi all.

I have just started having my nails done just a couple of times. I love it. But I have a dilemma. I don't feel comfortable with the person that does my nails. Its at her home and I just don't like going there. However, she is very good at what she does. You can't see where the nail ends down by the cuticle and even after a gap of four weeks you really couldn't see the difference between my nail and the enhancement.

I've looked at other people's nails and they don't look anywhere near as natural. all sort of thick and clumpy.

She doesn't use any kind of electrical equipment on me. She starts by roughing up the nail surface a bit. Sticking on what looks like silk. Painting on some gel, spraying on some stuff. Doing a bit of filing and shaping. Putting on some more paint stuff, spraying again and and then filing and shaping a bit. The really do look very natural with no perceivable thickness.

So my question is what system is this? I want to find someone as good that uses the same kind of system? Anyone give me some guidance on how to find an alternative technician that does the same system?

silk/fibreglass and resin.

Latest posts

Back