Quantcast

what the ??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

cha'nails

Reaction score
ok i've just been looking at carolines beautiful nails (Crazy n creative)
and what is metro powders. i ordered the mosaic powders but obviously there are not these. as a relatively new tech i'm gagging to get in to doing all the fantastic things you guys do, but don't really know where to start. so where do i get metro is this creative also. and ideas of what to do with my mosaic powders any hints tips would be great.

i absolutely love this business so glad i started just feel i have a lot to learn. anyway thank goodness for this site

Nailsinlondon1

CND Shellac Ambassador
Reaction score
Yep metro's are from creative also...........
In the mean time, to make mosaics a little more intersting, add some glitter to them.........

crazy'n'creative

Crazy Geekette
Reaction score
you can still do some wonderful stuff with the mosaics like ruth says just put some glitter in them

i have done lots of mixes with them just have fun with them and play

one colour powder i would also tell you to get is the black as i use this in alot of my colours

mui

Reaction score
Sawsdee ka

I see photo of Metro powder nails and in Japan them speak is The urban Enhancement post modern jewlery for nails .

One photo i see is with use the metro city of lights powder and is silver color and i see them have black like you speak and can buy kit have 6 color .is speak Metro metal powder kit

I think this can look beautifull for sure .

Kop khun ka mui ka

cha'nails

Reaction score
thankyou all, i will get cracking with my mosaics, and speak to creative about metro's i always find creative order line, very helpful and patient with me.

thanks again

p.s as soon as i get a dig camera, i will try and post my pics could take me till 2005 but hey we live in hope.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts