What to charge for Gellish and shellac ...please help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chimbabweep

Reaction score
im wondering what to charge for shellac and gellish.

for example if i charge £20 for a normall manicure (cuticle massage, mask, scrub etc) how much extra would i charge for shellac and how much extra for Gellish?

How much would i charge for just the application? i.e cuticle removal, gellish or shellac application???

i was thinking add an extra £10 on top of manicure and £20 for application would this be to cheap or dear?

Also can you put gellish on top of acrylic extensions? xx

These questions have been asked and answered several times.

A great place to find answers would be to join the two social groups - Shellac and Gelish - click on groups above.

yeh i know i thought theyve been asked alot but ive been searching for ages and cant find any answers for my post.
I would apreciate the help xx

no one in my area does these treatments thats why im asking. I appreciate your posts but if someone could just read what i charge and what im thinking of charging and let me know what they think i would really appreaciate this. xxx

My prices are on my site, after having a look at the above thread, I'm now thinking I'm too cheap though. I have worn Shellac over acrylic and it looked really good.:)

At the fingertips open day where they were showing us Shellac, Fee said to charge 25% extra ontop of your manicure price.

I think you have to take into account of where you are. I only live in a village with other villages surrounding and therefore couldnt charge £20-25 per treatment.

Latest posts

Back