What to charge for this Nail Art & 3D?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Hi geeks

I've recently ventures into more nail art.
I've done some designs & 3D flowers.

Would like to know what you all would charge for this? Either per nail or for full hand. As soon as I did them I've got people wanting them, so I had to say Ive not done pricing as yet.

Sorry forgot to attach design:

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1387811663.790646.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1387811682.786766.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1387811696.455109.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1387811720.740909.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1387811742.843758.jpg

These are amazing would love to learn how to do this soon
I would just work out how much extra time it takes u. For our nail art (which isnt this detailed)
We charge per nail starting from around 1.50 depending on each design

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I would charge per nail, that way the client can decide how much or little they want. I dont do 3D so cant help you with that, although I charge from 50p per nail for simple nail art or glitter rockstars.

Not sure if thats much help, sorry.

Karaxxx

Wow blown away by your designs!! They look amazing and I would NOT sell them too cheap!

As has been said, work out how long it would take you and maybe charge by hour or proportion of? Really lovely work. :Love:

For my relatively simple nail art, I charge £2 per nail or £7-£10 for all ten, as you can often get all 10 done in not much different to the time it takes to do 3 or 4, if you have to wait for layers to dry, so I give a discount for having all ten done, plus its a great way to showcase your work. And I only offer quite simple designs, a few flicks, rhinestones, and a bit of glitter, or polka dots, or painted leopard effect. NOTHING like yours tbh lol

Keep up the good work and good luck with the pricing. I find nail art a complete pain in the ar5e to price, and people often take 10 minutes to decide on a design/colours which is quite annoying xx

My 3d nail art starts from £2.50 per nail, because of time and products used hun

Thank lovely geeks for all your complimentary and positive messages!!

I will look into that! 😃

Ok I've been working on these.

The flowers on their own are done in Acrylic on Arabella forms. So they are ready if clients want to add a design.

The other one stroke & roses are on Arabella forms, design sticker ready when clients wants the design.

If these are pre-made would you charge the time it took you to do them or less as to the customer it would look like a stick on.View attachment 51577View attachment 51578

I only ever do 3d art on the client. I charge for time and product and they see me do the work which is a art in itself, which gives word off mouth, so I can charge more, personally and this is just my opinion if they were pre done I could only charge the client a set amount of a lot less than if I'm doing it on them. So you'd be loosing money and the awwww factor.

My 3d art starts at £2.50 a nail but if adding beads, swarovski's etc or it's a intricate layered nail can go to £5/£10, if just glueing something on you can't charge that sort of price. The client doesn't see the work.

Just my thoughts.

Oh and can't see your pics hun

Beautiful but I have no idea as I haven't done acrylic x

Latest posts

Back