What to charge - I just dont know?? please help x

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gemzj

Reaction score
Hi girls I know we should sort our pricing ourselves etc due to time and costs etc but I am struggling with this one - how much to charge for dashing diva on its own??
Also can we complete a luxury manicure before applying these? or do the nails need to be dehydrated??
xx

There are a few questions you always need to ask before pricing ... and you should know this ... what is your cost of goods and how long will it take you to do the service andhow much do you NEED to make per hour to cover your overheads?? Once you know these things, it is pretty easy to work it all out.

There are a few questions you always need to ask before pricing ... and you should know this ... what is your cost of goods and how long will it take you to do the service andhow much do you NEED to make per hour to cover your overheads?? Once you know these things, it is pretty easy to work it all out.

I know i know but i still am struggling and its not me being thick as I am actually clever :D but the way I have worked it out doesnt really seem much hence why I asked for advice etc x

S2 will be happy to give you guidelines.

Hi,

I would be interested in learning what you find out as well or if someone can offer a break down...

Latest posts

Back