What to do next?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fingers and toes

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,
I would really like to do some more education in nails.
I recently did my L&P with CND.
We all know there is so much more to learn!
I am unsure whether it's best to take short course in sculpted nails, one stroke etc
Or maybe find a college that caters for all of it.
What would you recommend??
I'd like to offer a bit more than just acrylics with a polish/gel polish on top.
Thanks xx

Why don't you find out what's popular in your local area? Find out what clients are looking for.
A hard gel course could be a good idea for your next move :)

Why don't you find out what's popular in your local area? Find out what clients are looking for.
A hard gel course could be a good idea for your next move :)
Thanks Kerry,
It's more the nail art side I don't see a lot of around here. Everyone seems to be doing acrylic and gel polish at really really low prices. I would like to offer something different and to get clients through my door xx

You can use glitters and stamping without any further courses, both very popular xx

Some nail art is actually quite simple- why not have a look online or Pinterest? Get practising dots and doing clean, straight lines! I did a one stroke course which was great but it needs a lot of practise before you feel happy enough to do it on a paying client! X

Latest posts

Back