What to do ??????

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VanityVictoria

Reaction score
I've been hairdressing for years now. I opened my first salon over a year ago now and it's been a experience. Some good times some sad times but I wouldn't regret it at all. But the building it's self is up for sale. It was made into two small business units. so I had a tattooist next door to me
until a few weeks ago. He just pack up and left one day with out saying anything :s.
They want £100k for each until :s.
So I not sure when/if anyone buys the units they will put up the rent (positive they will tho).
So I'm think about leaving at the end of the month. I was thinking about going mobile for a while again and see what happens. I've also got the option to use one of the new rooms at my house. We just about to extended and maybe make it into a salon. Bit the only thing it won't be finished until late September or early October (if that).
In the mean time I've also been planning my parents silver wedding party. Which happened at the weekend and was a great success. I love planning events and parties. It's something I'm really good at and enjoy. Even when its Halloween and we don't have anyone coming round i love dressing all the house up just for the fun. So I've been thinking lately maybe I could get a job planning events and parties or even start up a small business doing this.
I love hairdressing but I'm just unsure what to do :(.
X

Latest posts

Back