What to do?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shadow08

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I recently posted on here about my brassy yellowy coloured hair. My hair has bleach on the re-growth (about 3 inches) and tint on the rest so at the top its quite yellowy basically its too bright for me so I wan't to get it sorted out professionally. I am just after some advice on what to have done to tone it down a little. I was thinking that I would just like a few low-lights put through the top but wondered if I were to ask for a dark blonde because the hair is so light anyway would there be any point in doing this as it would just go lighter anyway as it has tint in? I don't want to go much darker just to a natural looking blonde, does anyone have any suggestions? I know you may think I need to ask the hairdresser but would just like to have a few ideas before I go so that I know what I will get, I couldn't deal with another hair disaster again :S

Any help or ideas would be much apreciated?

Many thanks

to be honest ,id just have a semi on it in maybe a medium golden blonde( i know you want to get rid of the gold , but as the hair goes darker it absorbs it ,its just so its not wishy washy ) and then when you get a decent amount of regrowth trough and can see how it fades have another rethink .

Latest posts

Back