What would you do?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MobileKat

Reaction score
Hi guys, this is a client of mine who wants a complete change to red.

What would you advise I do? x

Attachments

• client1.jpg
    client1.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 216
Light red, dark red, bright red, deep red, red red, copper red, violet red? What do you think you should do?

Light red, dark red, bright red, deep red, red red, copper red, violet red? What do you think you should do?

I couldn't have said this any better lol.

To the op.... As stated above there are lots of reds, obv we can see she is blonde on the ends, is the too her natural or colours dark/med, is it tinted but has virgin regrowth? Is it all virgin till the blonde? What was used on the blonde? Condition of the hair?

What base are you looking for? Also vibrant and deep or vibrante and bright need adding to the possible shade ball parks you are thinking.

So are you thinking on a lev 4,5,6 fire engine red??

If you say what you think you should do and use and what you are trying to achieve we can better assist to confirm or direct you xx

Red colour will look a little bit odd to her. You should advise her a different colour just like light brown with yellowish touch.

A yellowish touch?? Seriously?

There are so many reds, some would suit her and with the right make up all would.

Latest posts

Back