What would your other job be?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A chef 😊

Running a pub :)

Sent from my GT-P3110 using SalonGeek mobile app

A pathologist :|

Found out you needed to be a GP first, and that is definitely something I couldn't do!

Be a cake decorator, like weddings and fancy cakes. I love the TLC show cake boss about a family run business in New Jersey and the cakes he creates is amazing!

Book editor or spell checker. It takes all my willpower to stop myself from correcting posts. :eek:

I would love to work in some where like Mexico or Florida training and doing shows with the dolphins and sealions ect. Although looking into it further I am aware it's quite cruel, if just like to spend all day swimming with them really 😊 xx

Book editor or spell checker. It takes all my willpower to stop myself from correcting posts. :eek:

Oh my god mum?
lol..... my my mum always corrects everyone's spelling etc! At least my daughter won't get used to spelling short like "c u l8r" and know the difference with their there and they're! (One of my pet hates iv taken from her)

I wanted to be a fitness instructor. I was mad on fitness and exercise in my 20's, did every sport there was going, I was so fit, and thin and felt great. WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED ?? I sat and did nails, sat, sat and sat. And got FAT.

I've always wanted to be a midwife, I always had an interest in beauty hence when I wasn't getting good grades in school I went and studied beauty and loved it, 3 yrs into it i am now taking the 1st steps to become a midwife. The penny dropped to peruse my dream when I was a birthing partner for my friend I realised that is what I want to do. 😃

A psychologist 😄

Latest posts

Back