What's best to use for this nail art?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rochelle..x

Reaction score
I wonder if anyone can help me, the picture I've uploaded is what a bride would like me to on her nails for her wedding. I do minimal nail art, anything I do I do free hand (nothing complicated!) but I'm guessing this is more of a nail sticker or transfer type thing? Can anyone recommend anything or anywhere to look? I've tried searching on google and just can't seem to find anything! Thank you :)

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    136.1 KB · Views: 151
Looks to me like nail stickers? Nailtopia has some lovely designs similar to this for bridal looks ;)

Looks to me like nail stickers? Nailtopia has some lovely designs similar to this for bridal looks ;)
Ok thank you! So would you just cut them down and hope that they are flexible to make them fit underneath the smile line? :)

Check out Born Pretty Store too, they have thousands of decals including 3D with pearls etc.

Check out Born Pretty Store too, they have thousands of decals including 3D with pearls etc.
Great, I'll have a little look! Thank you for your help :)

I'd use a dotting tool x

Latest posts

Back