What's happened to TV?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lydia c

Reaction score
Is it just me or is there nothing decent on tv these days ? Is anyone else finding this ? What do you all watch at the moment ? X

Celebrity big brother! X

Yeh I started to watch it but can't be bothered this year ! I watch the " normal " one maybe it's me lol I have been reading the CBB thread though xx

New season of Kardashians!

Oh my word I couldn't tell you the last time I enjoyed watching something, why the hell do I pay for full sky and a tv license

Oh my word I couldn't tell you the last time I enjoyed watching something, why the hell do I pay for full sky and a tv license

Exactly we have sky and can't find a thing to watch ! X

New season of Kardashians!

My sister would love you ! I watch them if nothing else is really on ! So yeh I will probably start watching this x

Exactly we have sky and can't find a thing to watch ! X

I like Ross Kemps programmes find them really interesting,

Sick to death of reality crap, all the daft make me tv famous dafties (big brother, X factor, dancing on ice, strictly)

Go and get a real job and graft!

Currently watching birds of a feather! Takes me back x

The one programme I do watch it's sort of a guilty pleasure is benefits street so Mondays @9pm are covered lol
X

The one programme I do watch it's sort of a guilty pleasure is benefits street so Mondays @9pm are covered lol
X

I've never seen anything like that, it's a different world out there.

Benefits street is unbelievable! The people never have any money... But always have a beer and a cigarette in hand! X

Benefits street is unbelievable! The people never have any money... But always have a beer and a cigarette in hand! X

And decent flat screen televisions and expensive laptops lol Xx

I've never seen anything like that, it's a different world out there.

Totally who sits on a sofa on the pavement !
I feel sorry for the children on that programme I really do x

And let the kids play on a flea infested mattress sitting at the side of the road

It's like a chavvy version of "Friends" lol. None of them work yet their houses are a tip and they eat crap. It's the poor kids I feel sorry for :(

The telly prog I do love at the moment is "call the midwife" as it is a bit of heartwarming light relief after all these depressing reality shows.

I think it's the stupid reality at the moment we have the jump , CBB , splash everything's celebrity !
Seen call the midwife , seem to be watching csi at the moment and starting to get fed up with that lol , I like channel 3 dramas and a good documentary lol
I was in bed at 9pm the other night ! Thank god for salon geek x

I'm sick of all the programmes that have 'celebrities' on
The ones that have phone votes
The ones that have 'you're through to the next round'
The ones with stupid questions to phone in and win something
The reality rubbish, towie, Chelsea, Geordie blah blah
They're all cheap tv and boring as hell
Doesn't leave much that's watchable
Rant over 😄

I'm sick of all the programmes that have 'celebrities' on
The ones that have phone votes
The ones that have 'you're through to the next round'
The ones with stupid questions to phone in and win something
The reality rubbish, towie, Chelsea, Geordie blah blah
They're all cheap tv and boring as hell
Doesn't leave much that's watchable
Rant over 😄

Agreed very good rant lol x

Vic and Bob's sitcom House Of Fools (BBC - Media Centre - House Of Fools) is HILARIOUS! And absolutely bonkers!

PS Anyone offering male intimate waxing, please do NOT perform the 'Hindenburg Stretch' (see pilot episode) - however tempting it may be!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back