What's happened to TV?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like a bit of mixture, soaps, the news, documentaries, police dramas such as Hinterland, Silent Witness, ITV dramas, CBB, Birds of a Feather, Miranda and some US TV shows that I watch online. I does all get a bit much though. I tend to watch catch up services so I can watch what I want to watch, when I want to watch it. Failing that a good book curled up on the sofa :) xxx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

The best reality show I've found is "The Real Housewives" franchise. I'm currently enjoying real housewives of Orange County and am waiting for a new series of Real Housewives of Beverley Hills - that made dynasty look cheapo lol

The best reality show I've found is "The Real Housewives" franchise. I'm currently enjoying real housewives of Orange County and am waiting for a new series of Real Housewives of Beverley Hills - that made dynasty look cheapo lol

Oooh that franchise and the ladies on it are vicious! I watched the New Jersey one I think it was (the one with the restaurant in the family) and I loved it haha. All that drama must be exhausting!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

I'm sooo hooked on the real housewives, the latest series of the Beverley hills gang is avaliable on alluc.com! Think it's series 6. It shows in the states on Monday and is online by Tuesday pm .

I'm sooo hooked on the real housewives, the latest series of the Beverley hills gang is avaliable on alluc.com! Think it's series 6. It shows in the states on Monday and is online by Tuesday pm .

Ooh thanks I'll take a look, do you have to pay for a subscription? I watch on itv2 and think we're way behind series 6 with Beverley Hills. The last series on itv2 ended with Taylor's husband Russell committing suicide and her revealing she was a battered wife so what series would that be do you know?

If there's nothing on I could watch the Big Bang theory for hours! I only have free view and I do miss friends being on all the time on e4! Xx

Never get sick of re-runs of Friends and Sex and the City

Friends when I was a teenager it used to be 9pm channel 4 every Friday then we would all talk about it on a Monday lol x

I could watch friends over and over and never get sick of it, live Comedy Central took it over from e4 to continue showing it every day!!!
I also love mr Selfridge and the walking dead

Latest posts

Back