What's on your bucket list?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bingfairy

Reaction score
c'mon fellow geeks, what would you put on your bucket list?

You been watching an idiot abroad by any chance? lol! :)

Seeing the great barrier reef. Yours? xx

Sent from my GT-I9000 using SalonGeek

lol i actually am! did u see that Hippo having an aroma massage :eek: Id love to go to walk the great wall of china x

Driving down route66 in a VW camper seeing al the sights x

Its such a good series. My fave bit so far was that land diving the other week where they threw themselves off that tower of sticks.... Attached to sticks! Crazy. Im not watching it right now..recording it for tomorrow :) supposed to be asleep atm..not on salon geek lol!!! xx

Sent from my GT-I9000 using SalonGeek

If money were no object and I could ditch my fear of flying, I'd travel to Europe and live in Italy for a while. I'd love to learn the language. Then, I'd be off to visit all my geeky friends in Spain, the UK and Ireland. Then, it's off to Australia and New Zealand! :)

• Vacation in Hawaii
  • See Ireland
  • See Scotland
  • Visit my SG friends in the UK
  • Dip Johnny Depp in chocolate

Ohhh I love buckets. When doing my beauty therapy course I told the other ladies about my bucket list. They all said they where going to have one too... Already starting crossing mine off ... Here goes... Beauty therapy, business of my own, go to Ireland and drink Guinness, watch river dance, kiss the blaney stone, water rafting in Bali, elephant safari, and more, climb mount Snowdonia Wales, belly button pierced, belly dancing, go to Paris, up the effiel tower, see Mona Lisa, cycle tour around Paris, see the moulain re show, lived in oz for 5 years, where we snorkelled kayak, eat shark, emu pies, kangaroo steak. Bodyboarding and much more. Florida (did all the norm there)
Those above done yet to come....
Great wall of china, hot air balloon, cycle ride for charity, Scotland, re-new my wedding vows, and much much.... Life's not a rehearsal so get on and do it even if your scared you will become stronger by giving it a go

Latest posts

Back