What's on your Christmas wish list?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WinkOfPink

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

What's on your Christmas wish-lists this year?

Whether it's a present relating to your job, or something you've had your eye on![emoji6]

Xx

Happiness and good health for my kids, grandkids, family and friends.

Also, the Days of our Lives 50th anniversary book. :)

For my job- Id love A decent camera or tml make up light. x

I would love a new body as mine seems to be falling apart and not working properly!

New blankets are always welcome too!

Anastasia beverly hills glow palette for me and a new dressing gown.

If santa wanted to bring me a glamcor lamp that would be nice too lol xx

Love all of your responses ladies[emoji8]. Love having a nosy at what's on people's Christmas lists!

For me, I'd like a new beauty couch (if anyone has any recommendations that would be fab!)
And the Anastasia Beverley Hills Contour Palette

Like you Pixelchu, a new body is always welcome too![emoji6]x

I had my present early. My husband bought me a gorgeous, gorgeous new guitar. So gorgeous in fact that he didn't have the heart to take it off me until Christmas. I am VERY happy [emoji450][emoji4]

I had my present early. My husband bought me a gorgeous, gorgeous new guitar. So gorgeous in fact that he didn't have the heart to take it off me until Christmas. I am VERY happy [emoji450][emoji4]

Now that's a keeper!. . . Letting you have your present early [emoji2]

To not be in hospital for a very long time! 7 operations this year I think I've had my life share so far!

I'm shoe obsessed so instead of buying a new pair every month I would rather save up and buy an expensive pair that I would wear to death! My ex got me some Christian Louboutins two years ago so I've got my nice heels so I want enough money to get myself some jimmy choo Miami trainers! Hoping I've saved enough to get them in the Black Friday sales! X

To not be in hospital for a very long time! 7 operations this year I think I've had my life share so far!

I'm shoe obsessed so instead of buying a new pair every month I would rather save up and buy an expensive pair that I would wear to death! My ex got me some Christian Louboutins two years ago so I've got my nice heels so I want enough money to get myself some jimmy choo Miami trainers! Hoping I've saved enough to get them in the Black Friday sales! X

Oh no lovely, wishing you Health and happiness for Christmas and the New Year too![emoji8]

I'm exactly the same as you! I'd love a pair of Balenciaga runners, but they're just so expensive![emoji9]

Oh no lovely, wishing you Health and happiness for Christmas and the New Year too![emoji8]

I'm exactly the same as you! I'd love a pair of Balenciaga runners, but they're just so expensive![emoji9]

Thank you!

Ahhh see no Aswell as the jimmys i want the Balenciaga arenas in white! They have the gold bits so look different to the men's ones!

Jimmys all the way ;) I have 2 pairs of jimmy trainers! I live in them.
Cream and rose gold and all black!!
You'll love them.

Fingers crossed no more ops!!!
X

I have a friend whose husband (40's) is now terminally ill. My only Christmas wish is that they get one final Christmas together as a family. :(

sorry to derail the thread. :oops:
Get back to shopping and wish lists. :p

I struggle to come up with anything I want for Christmas - I normally end up suggesting a couple of books and the odd bit of sheet music for my violin!

Lauren how have u been !!

I would love a drama free xmas but my family are all notorious for falling out I think we've had 3 xmas's where it's been rocky now lol if I could have it my way this year I would stay home and have my kids home and be away from all of their petty arguments [emoji6]
But no it's at my mum and dads this year wish me luck [emoji40]
I would love the wireless rose beats or money so I can buy more glitter and nail stuff

You'll love them.

X
I've read they fit up big is this right? Xx

You'll love them.

X

Oh you're so lucky! I love the cream and gold!
Can I ask how they are for sizing? And are the shoes themself quite heavy?

X

Latest posts

Back