What's on your Christmas wish list?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh you're so lucky! I love the cream and gold!
Can I ask how they are for sizing? And are the shoes themself quite heavy?

X

I am a 5-6 normally.
I went with a 5...
Cream and gold ones have stretched more than my black patent ones. No I don't think they are heavy. Very comfortable for me. They are my work shoes... but I wear them everywhere and with everything!!
Xx

I am a 5-6 normally.
I went with a 5...
Cream and gold ones have stretched more than my black patent ones. No I don't think they are heavy. Very comfortable for me. They are my work shoes... but I wear them everywhere and with everything!!
Xx
Im hoping jimmy have a Black Friday deal!

Is this jimmy the jimmy choo lol

This is such a great thread! On my xmas list for myself is a new pair of ugg slippers and the McQueen perfume.
But since we're hopefully moving house in the early new year, I'd be very happy with money as then we can put it towards bits and bobs for the new place which is about 4 times the size of our current house! Xxx

Baby number 2 would be nice [emoji4] x

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1479843215.874016.jpg

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1479843407.281482.jpg

Eeeek! Might have to edit my wish list for Santa after seeing the Mariah for MAC collection comes out 15th December [emoji184][emoji180]

It's been a rotten year for me personally, so I'll be grateful for just about anything to be honest.

It's been a rotten year for me personally, so I'll be grateful for just about anything to be honest.

Well I'm wishing you a much much better 2017 xxx

Going to visit an orphanage.

Latest posts

Back