What's the best loyalty card scheme to offer?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carina

Reaction score
Hey Geeks :)

I've just set up my website with vista print and they have an offer for free business cards, I already have some which have my price list on the back but am looking into the Loyalty card thing.

I'm wondering if you guys could recommend the best scheme?

Thank yoooouuuuu X

P.S, I posted a few days ago about deciding to work in a gents salon or not.... well after your advice I told them I wasn't interested :lol:

I feel so much better about this decision, so thanks for your help :Love:

Hi,

I used to offer £10 off after 9 treatments. I now offer 25% off after 10 treatments. Clients liked both offers but I felt with the 25% off they tend to have fingers & toes to get the full benefit of the discount so they spend more but get the same discount as they would have done with the old £10 off.

Sneaky I know, but they seem happy :D

There was a thread on here somewhere about loyalty cards. See if you can do a search as I remember deciding on a % rather than a £ when I reprinted based on advice from fellow geeks.

:hug:

I used to do a loyalty card scheme which gave the client a free set of nails or infill when the card was stamped full (after 8 treatments) but I scrapped this because it wasnt beneficial for my business. The people who used the loyalty cards were my regulars who would come to me regularly whether I gave them a free treatment or not, and whilst its nice to reward your customers for their loyalty, you have to view it as a business decision, and there's no point offering something that's not bringing a return into the business. (n.b this is just my personal perspective on it, others may disagree and find that the loyalty card scheme is great and brings loads of new trade in so I'm not suggesting you dont do it).

I do still offer discounts, but these are the ones I offer: when a client joins the facebook page they get 10% off their next treatment, and I do a recommend a friend - if a client recommends a friend and that friend has a treatment with me, the client who recommended her gets that same treatment for free (so if the client recommends her friend and she has the full works, nails, waxing the lot, the client who recommended her gets the same for free). I'm finding that it works much better, clients really go for it, whereas with the loyalty card thing they just used to forget to bring their cards with them and weren't too bothered. With my new schemes the customers are benefitting and so am I because they're bringing new clients in.

I been using them with a date in their so I have to work out they all have to come in a certain time.... But I give them half price I think I will change it soon to 25% off !! As soon I going to do recommend a friend both receive 25% off !!

Latest posts

Back