What's the best method of extensions?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vickim17

Reaction score
Hi everyone I have recently trained in pre bonded hair extension but now looking I'm thinking is more the nano's that people are going for now

What does everyone else think

Nanos tapes and microweaves are my most popular

Hi @Vickim17!

We always recommend to train in a variety of hair extension techniques in order to boost your services and suit to a wider variety of clients. Many of our former students specialize in quick fittings wefts such as Micro Ring Weft or Tape Weft! Others find Nano Rings & Micro Rings more of their specialty.

The popularity of each hair extension method will vary dependent on your area and the clients you're looking to target. We could offer you our C2 training course which includes wefts and you could add Nano/Micro Rings to the package too if you wanted.

Belle x

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi @Vickim17!

We always recommend to train in a variety of hair extension techniques in order to boost your services and suit to a wider variety of clients. Many of our former students specialize in quick fittings wefts such as Micro Ring Weft or Tape Weft! Others find Nano Rings & Micro Rings more of their specialty.

The popularity of each hair extension method will vary dependent on your area and the clients you're looking to target. We could offer you our C2 training course which includes wefts and you could add Nano/Micro Rings to the package too if you wanted.

Belle x

Totally agree, we train former students in additional methods for a very low fee!!!

What are your prices for training

My favourite is micro ring.

I like tapes due to the easy removal

Tapes are also my favourite

I'm trained in 8 different methods, i don't use them all but every client is different and you need to take into account their own lifestyle to determine which method would suit them best. i suggest learning a few methods such as nanos, micro rings, tape and la weaves, they would be the most popular now. Theres a few companies who offer training days in which you can learn more than one method

Weft is probably been about the longest

Latest posts

Back