whats the best toner

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

becca whitty

Reaction score
hi there,my client has dark brown coloured hair and would like toffee coloured highlights.im going to lift the colour with bleach first and wondered if anybody could recommend a toner for me to apply?many thanks xxxxxxxx

hi there,my client has dark brown coloured hair and would like toffee coloured highlights.im going to lift the colour with bleach first and wondered if anybody could recommend a toner for me to apply?many thanks xxxxxxxx

Hi, if your client has natural dark hair which isn't tinted or coloured
you could lift it to a toffee colour with an ordinary lighter tint without using bleach :hug:

sorry,my client has coloured her hair darker,and now wants toffee coloured highlights(i didnt explain myself v.well did i?)thanks everso for your reply tho:hug:

Last edited:
Well there is a thread going on of scottydollys
right now with a simalar thing suppose you could take a look at their suggestions
you will need a mild bleach for doing this this
affinage have a range of bleach which tones
but as you only want toffee then perhaps you could use a high lift with a sprinkle of bleach like liana has suggested ,
go take a look :hug: minky
and if she has shorter hair a cap is good

thanks hun,was jst lookin at scottydollys as you replied.i had called in at sallys today and bought richesse de diacolour(7.31 honey vanilla) was goin to put that on pre lightened parts for about 5mins,what do you think?:confused:

thanks hun,was jst lookin at scottydollys as you replied.i had called in at sallys today and bought richesse de diacolour(7.31 honey vanilla) was goin to put that on pre lightened parts for about 5mins,what do you think?:confused:

Hi,well loreal are fab and I dont think you could go wrong with the diacolour
as it used for toning too , I havent used that colour as I don't really use Loreal colours but it sounds really lovely
and 7.31 would have a bit of both ash and gold in

I would do some test peices first and you will know for sure ,:hug:

perhaps someone else who uses Loreal can better advise you,

thanks everso for taking the time to reply,its v.much appreciated.have been out of the trade for a while(children!!)and i think ive lost my confidence a bit. this site is brill as it helps if i can get advice like yours:hug:

Latest posts

Back