whats the difference on paffaffin wax plain and parraffin wax lavender?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jabs2805

Reaction score
i am setting up my own business and i am looking at offering paraffin wax as one of the treatments. so i been trying to do some reasearch on what the difference is between plain paraffin wax and other scented one. does it have any different effects on the skin than the plain one. if so what?
hope some-one can help me as ive looked on the internet and not found anything. please help!!!!!

Hi, I've not used plain paraffin wax but I do use the Eucalyptus paraffin wax by GiGi. It's fab at moisturizing the skin. I really like it as do my clients. HTH's a little! :)

It depends exactly how it has been scented with Lavender; if it's lavender essential oil then it may possibly impart some degree of the purported benefits of lavender to the client (depending on % concentration, quality of oil etc, but bearing in mind the heat will affect the essential oil). I would be inclined to say that beyond any level of relaxation brought on by smell (if the client likes the aroma that is!) it is unlikely to do much else!

Latest posts

Back