What's this please and how can I fix it? Thank you

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like she may pick down the side of her thumb and cuticle causing it to be scabby and dry and also to have slightly detached down the side. I have seen other people that attack the lateral folds up to the cuticle and they look a bit like that too :O

To be honest, it doesn't look like anything weird to me at all in that photo. Just looks like dry skin that has split.

If It is still an open wound then using Cuticle Away on it will be a big ouch. If not then you could.

I would sell her CND cuticle eraser and Solar Oil and get her to use it regularly. It may be caused by working with paper ... Paper is VERY drying to skin and nails.

Ow I'm glad to hear that! thanks for your help xxx

Lots of clients hands/skin/lips etc etc get dry and cracked this time of year, doesn't look suspect to me lots of solar oil and perhaps a good manicure x

I buffed it off with my efile and it looked great after,then I done her usual manicure shame I didn't take a pic. I will take a pic in 2weeks time when she comes back, she was really pleased and she promised to oil them well :D

Latest posts

Back