What's your favorite eyeshadow?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

XxmollyxX

Molly
Reaction score
Hi all,
was wondering what your favorite eyeshadow pallets are as I'm looking to expand my collection

Thankyou xx

The urban decay naked palettes, probably an obvious one but they're all amazing

I have all the Naked palettes and love them. I also just got the Smashbox 'Double Exposure' palette and plan to get the 'Full Exposure' one soon. Now they sell the Makeupgeek shadows on Beautybay, I plan to buy all of them and a Z-palette to put them in. I've only ever heard rave reviews of them and they're really reasonably priced.

Makeup Geek eyeshadows. They're in pans, but a z-palette is useful.

I also love Inglot shadows, they sell palettes for them to go in, but a z palette works just as well for them. You get a lot of product in these and they are very reasonably priced.

my personal fav eyeshadow palette is sugarpill cold chemistry palette, it is my go to for a smokey shimmer, it compliments my skin tone.

I like the inglot ones they have a nice big size and its affordable. Kiko is having 50% at the moment and i would say similar quality. (check it out!)

I have so many bits and pieces that i adore my urban decay singular pan eye shadows, and love the sleek ones too, its like with most make up its really hit and miss. I tend to go for more jewel metallic shades for myself as i can pull them off.

If you like palettes, and want to build up a collection. Mac have the warm and cool neutral palettes, they come with a macs equivalant of a z palette it only works with mac products. its perfect for bridal. alternatively there are some nicer affordable brands that you can check out, zoeva's brushes and palettes are incredibly beautiful, the packaging alone, they look lovely. morphe, lorac, too faced chocolate bar. there are nicer ones compared to the urban decays naked palette- (sign up to get 35% off urban decay)
Have fun shopping! :) xoxo

my personal fav eyeshadow palette is sugarpill cold chemistry palette, it is my go to for a smokey shimmer, it compliments my skin tone.

I like the inglot ones they have a nice big size and its affordable. Kiko is having 50% at the moment and i would say similar quality. (check it out!)

I have so many bits and pieces that i adore my urban decay singular pan eye shadows, and love the sleek ones too, its like with most make up its really hit and miss. I tend to go for more jewel metallic shades for myself as i can pull them off.

If you like palettes, and want to build up a collection. Mac have the warm and cool neutral palettes, they come with a macs equivalant of a z palette it only works with mac products. its perfect for bridal. alternatively there are some nicer affordable brands that you can check out, zoeva's brushes and palettes are incredibly beautiful, the packaging alone, they look lovely. morphe, lorac, too faced chocolate bar. there are nicer ones compared to the urban decays naked palette- (sign up to get 35% off urban decay)
Have fun shopping! :) xoxo
Where do you sign up for the urban decay discount? I thought it was only the US that got this?

I got my urban decay pro discount at imats. you can use the online one which is free to apply but that only gives a smaller discount off. Its much better if you go to stand alone store (as rare as they are) and you can sign up and use it there. It doesn't work in department stores. hths xoxo

I got my urban decay pro discount at imats. you can use the online one which is free to apply but that only gives a smaller discount off. Its much better if you go to stand alone store (as rare as they are) and you can sign up and use it there. It doesn't work in department stores. hths xoxo
Cool thanks. Is it on the UK website?

I might sign up if I go to IMATS this year. I have avoided UD ever since they were bought by L'Oreal but they have kept their leaping bunny so I recently thought I'd give their concealer a go. And I like it a lot. Thinking of getting some more for my bridal kit.

Cool thanks. Is it on the UK website?

I might sign up if I go to IMATS this year. I have avoided UD ever since they were bought by L'Oreal but they have kept their leaping bunny so I recently thought I'd give their concealer a go. And I like it a lot. Thinking of getting some more for my bridal kit.
I love their concealer! I wasn't sure at first using it on myself but Now I love it! I recently invested in a few more for my kit. x

Has to be Urban Decay, love them all, the colour pigments are amazing. They do amazing pallets too, obviously the Naked pallets are all amazing, and the Gwen Stefani eyeshadow pallet looks great, going to have to buy that one!

Oh god, wish I hadn't read through this thread, I'm adding to my make up kit at the moment and with all these recommendations, I can see me spending even more money lol

Latest posts

Back