What's your favourite cocktail?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This works with any sweets :) I did it with cola cubes and some pear drops one year for a friends birthday!! Yum!

Mmmmmm cola cubes! Was it good?just see someone posted about mars milkshake and vodka lol sounds much easier think i shall be giving that a go lol x.

I love cocktails...just work my way through the list lol.

I had a gorgeous bubblegum daquiri from TGI Friday's but I don't know how to make it.

A guy I've just started seeing told me his favourite was a skittle bomb. I haven't tried it yet, but it's a shot of cointreau topped up with red bull xx

Sent from my HTC One X+ using SalonGeek mobile app

Skittle bomb is amaaaazing!! Was just talking about it today and I bought some cointreau so I could make some over xmas ;) xxx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

What I did do many years ago though is Mars bar vodka, you need a bottle of vodka empty it into a jug then slice mars bars length ways so you can fit them through the neck of the vodka bottle, fill the bottle up with as much of the Mars bars as you can fit in there then top it up with the vodka so it pours all around the Mars bars. Once you've filled your bottle with Mars bars and vodka you need to put it in the dishwasher on the hottest wash (with the lid on obviously) at the end of it you should have your mars bar vodka :)

I imagine cadburys caramel would be yummy! X x x x
holy crap this sounds AMAZING! I have vegan mars bars in the freezer that I've been saving because they're stupidly expensive. Maybe this is what needs to be done with them.

I havnt tried it with actually mars bars but the mars milkshake and vodka is so nice! Definitely give it a try x

holy crap this sounds AMAZING! I have vegan mars bars in the freezer that I've been saving because they're stupidly expensive. Maybe this is what needs to be done with them.

Lol from what I remember it was pretty yummy! Let us know if you do do it :) x

Last edited:
Swedish Smash; Grey goose vodka, Strawberry Rekordelig and Cranberry juice with fresh strawberries :)

YUM

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Strawberry or raspberry daiquiri - yes please

Absolute cocktail of choice is a Bramble

1.5 oz Gin
.75oz fresh line juice
.75oz sugar syrup
Creme de Mure

Mix the gin, lime & sugar syrup. Pour over crushed ice and add a 'drizzle' of creme de mure over the top.

Or a French Martini

1.5oz vodka
.25oz Chambord
.25oz pineapple juice

Shake... and serve. Repeat.

Love the cocktails too!

I'll happily go down the list too. As long as it's not got gin in it I'm happy!

Partial to a piña colada and a Black Russian :D

Piña colada
Ingredients
- 35ml/1¼fl oz gold rum
- 1 tbsp coconut-flavoured rum
- 50ml/2fl oz coconut cream
- 50ml/2fl oz pineapple juice
- 3-4 pineapple chunks

Last edited:
Black Russian

Ingredients:

2 parts Vodka