When are Vinylux kits coming back in stock?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i am a home salon, a busy one yes but have the odd quiet week too and i went for the whole set and im glad i did!! ive had old clients coming back who prefer a polish they can take off at home but love having treatments especially now we have vinylux that lasts. Also when they came for manicures/pedicures with vinylux and i showed them the leaflet they were even more excited when i had the whiole range (even though its on display!!). I also had a lady drive 20 mins the other day to buy vinylux from me and shes coming back for more (after the daily mail article)....thank heavens i went for the lot!!x

I've had a few people ask about Vinylux after the daily mail article. Seems like they can be our friend as well as our enemy!

I have a lady that comes to me regularly for eyelashes and when she came a couple of weeks ago, I got talking to her about vinylux and she immediately brought Electric Orange and top coat and the 5 pack of mini polishes.

Last week I had to call her and cancel our appointment as I was in bed with flu ( first time ever I have had to cancel clients!!) She was lovely and very understanding and said there was no problem waiting at all but was there any way she could come round for some more vinylux polishes as she was going away and desperate for more. I had to get my husband to serve her as I was still tucked up in bed!!

My shellac goes very well in my home salon but I have to say I'm excited about vinylux.

H xx

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1369409602.780358.jpg
I am loving vinylux!
Definitely a place in the market for it.
Used it a lot today, clients went out in the cold with their socks and shoes on and one of clients was going on holiday and had it on her hands so that she would be able to remove herself if it chipped!
Fab-bu-lous!!!!!❤❤❤

Finally they have come into stock winging its way towards us 😀😀😀😀

Latest posts

Back