When does the water works slow !!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HappyHands

Reaction score
Ok I know I am supposed to drink 2 ltrs of water a day and I also no I don,t drink any where near this amount.. In fact all I drink is 2 cups of tea:eek::eek: yes you read that right... Its just that I get really embarresed about going to the toilet alot, its ok when at home but I have a real phobia about going out with any chance of having to got...

My point is I really need to start drinking more as my skin looks like a dragon (scaly and dry) and all I can think of is lack of fluid.. I moisterise after every shower

How many days will it take before my body gets used to having the fluid and stops going to the toilet every 2 mins or is that just something i have to get used too:irked:

Many thanks:hug:

hello

answer to your question it will take 2 to 3 days for your body to get used to the amount of extra fluid you are taking in i do drink 4 litres a day and go to the loo as normal - you will notice a difference in your skin though for the better.

Try gradually increasing your fluid intake - that way your body will get used to the change too!

Latest posts

Back